Wish to contact me ? Go ahead - tzblog_at_gmail_com

Name:Mairosu
Location:Belgrade, Serbia


My site was nominated for Best Entertainment Blog!

























Template by Thur Broeders. Bedankt, Thur !


Friday, June 08, 2007

Greetings from the US of A...

Well, even bloggers take holidays. Right now, I'm somewhere in the middle of a three-week trip visit to the United States, place which I kinda always wanted to visit. Hope y'all are enjoying yourselves while I'm gone and checking out the great unknown that this country is (for me, at least).

Btw, there is a fellow who reads this blog frequently, and his IP always resolves to Germantown, MD. Well guess what - I passed right by it the other day on my way to Poolesville, MD. :D

Comments on "Greetings from the US of A..."

 

post a comment