Wish to contact me ? Go ahead - tzblog_at_gmail_com

Name:Mairosu
Location:Belgrade, Serbia


My site was nominated for Best Entertainment Blog!

























Template by Thur Broeders. Bedankt, Thur !


Sunday, December 24, 2006

Festive greetings

Hello everyone...I'm still alive, as you can see. I haven't had any chance for an update because my line of work tends to get rather busy from mid-november on - people buy a lot of flowers for christmas - so I was busy logging 50hr weeks through and through...

But that doesn't mean that I forgot about this. I will have to remove the original deadline of finishing the works in 2006, but, that's not a bad thing. Because, I have certain plans for this thing to go beyond what it is now, and you'll just have to wait and see. ;)

Meanwhile...this thing tallied 40,000 visitors and more now. And, someone - I thank him publicly - even bought TZ boxsets using the ads on this blog. I bow to you, sir (or ma'am).

Lull in work is upcoming...so expect more postcards posted on this blog. And a very merry christmas to all of you who celebrate it on 25th.

-- Milos

Comments on "Festive greetings"

 

post a comment