Wish to contact me ? Go ahead - tzblog_at_gmail_com

Name:Mairosu
Location:Belgrade, Serbia


My site was nominated for Best Entertainment Blog!

























Template by Thur Broeders. Bedankt, Thur !


Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Template changed...

As promised, the new design is here ! I found a three column template over at Thur Broeders' site (check the bottom of the left sidebar), tinkered with it, and finally adjusted it. I also widened the range of amazon ads, so now you can order almost all Twilght Zones that there are by using the links on this page.

Feedback is, naturally, appreciated.

Comments on "Template changed..."

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (5:27 PM) : 

Very nice! This is the way it should have always been! I thought for a moment I had clicked on the wrong favorite! Congratulations, I think you have found the perfect design. Excellent!!

 

post a comment