Wish to contact me ? Go ahead - tzblog_at_gmail_com

Name:Mairosu
Location:Belgrade, Serbia


My site was nominated for Best Entertainment Blog!

























Template by Thur Broeders. Bedankt, Thur !


Thursday, November 02, 2006

Ads !

I have opted to include some ads on the site - namely, I joined Google's Adsense program, and have also enlisted as an Amazon associate, hence the TZ links on the main page. By clicking them/buying things from Amazon, you support my poor starved self, etc etc. Ah, you know the drill.

I'd like to hear some feedback from you though - do you think this deters from the blog as a whole ? I'm also pondering a design change with three columns (as opposed to two now), where ads would occupy the right hand side (with menus and other stuff on the left). Let me know what y'all think.

-- Milos

Comments on "Ads !"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (5:01 AM) : 

In the USA, we are constantly bombarded with advertising, so I'm not going to say I enjoy the new "Ad"-ed format, but you gotta do what you gotta do, right?

Anyway, I think the three column idea is a good one. Where the ads are now, they have pushed the archive links way down on the page. Giving them their own column would be better overall, I think.

Good luck with the ads!

 

Blogger Mairosu said ... (6:21 AM) : 

Three columns it'll likely be...I'm gonna do some research on templates, move the menu about...it'll be good, hopefully.

Glad to see you're still reading, John.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:27 PM) : 

Three columns makes sense. As long as they're part of the blog rather than 'in your face' annoying, why shouldn't you make a little cash from your blog's popularity :-)

 

post a comment