Wish to contact me ? Go ahead - tzblog_at_gmail_com

Name:Mairosu
Location:Belgrade, Serbia


My site was nominated for Best Entertainment Blog!

























Template by Thur Broeders. Bedankt, Thur !


Tuesday, September 19, 2006

The 30,000 jubilee !

Hello folks.

Yes, I'm on a sort of a mini-hiatus as of now, but I wish to inform you all that Postcards from the Zone recently had their 30,000th visitor, which is a cause for minor jubilation. Or a major, well, depends how you look at it.

Expect a new review as early as somewhere within the next 48 hours...and again, thank you for reading this. We're making the 1/1/07 deadline !

Comments on "The 30,000 jubilee !"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:37 AM) : 

I guess the rest is sort of downhill, as the third season was nowhere near the quality of the first two. Although, I'll admit, there were some good ones ("The Hellgrammite Method", and "Many, Many Monkeys" come to mind). I can't wait for your takes on the UPN TZ. As your New TZ has been, it should be great! Keep it up!!

 

Blogger Stewie said ... (6:08 PM) : 

good God, man.

Congrats on the visits!

 

post a comment