Wish to contact me ? Go ahead - tzblog_at_gmail_com

Name:Mairosu
Location:Belgrade, Serbia


My site was nominated for Best Entertainment Blog!

























Template by Thur Broeders. Bedankt, Thur !


Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Been a while

Hey folks, how's things ?

It's been a while since my last zonal update, and the only excuse is that I'm enjoying the summer vacation and am using all my spare time to watch all the movies I backlogged during the past year. Just wanted to give you a shout and say that I haven't forgotten about this - I'm still dedicated to the idea of making this blog into web's most concise TZ revival guide that is.

Some positive news as well - I will be able to acquire UPN TZ series, so you can expect them on this blog as well, in due time of course.

Also, I ought to note we're past 25,000 visitors as of today...which is great, and still somewhat unexpected. Thanks everyone for your support.

Expect updates sometime this week.

Comments on "Been a while"

 

post a comment