Wish to contact me ? Go ahead - tzblog_at_gmail_com

Name:Mairosu
Location:Belgrade, Serbia


My site was nominated for Best Entertainment Blog!

























Template by Thur Broeders. Bedankt, Thur !


Monday, June 05, 2006

Holi-day !

I'll be off to the lovely Zilvermeer (or "Silver Lake") near Mol (which in turn is near Antwerp) for the following few days, so don't expect any updates until Friday. And on Friday, the World Cup starts, which means I'll have to watch Twilight Zones between casual binges of alcohol and football (or, soccer, as you Americans might prefer it).

While I'm gone, have a think at this...this blog will eventually outgrow itself, in a way that soon I'll run out of episodes to review. As reviewing and rewatching classic TZ's is out of question (plenty have done that before me, and dare I say, better), would this crowd maybe continue reading the blog if I had a go at the 2002 UPN Twilight Zones ?

Well, you can direct any feedback to the email address I provided, or just drop a comment here. Anything works.

Comments on "Holi-day !"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3:53 PM) : 

I think that is a great idea! I have those, too (couldn't resist anything with TZ in the title), and your reviews on those would be fantastic. Keep up the good work, and don't get too drunk - If there's actually such a state!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (7:22 AM) : 

I agree. 2002 TZ next!

Anyway, just because others have done it already, it doesn't mean you can't do the originals too. I for one am interested in your slant on things.

Cheers!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (4:22 PM) : 

Great, first the original series is spoiled, then the 80's version, and now the only version left is going to be gone. j/K. I would really appreciate your perspective on all three series. Keep up the good work. I'll be watching

 

post a comment