Wish to contact me ? Go ahead - tzblog_at_gmail_com

Name:Mairosu
Location:Belgrade, Serbia


My site was nominated for Best Entertainment Blog!

























Template by Thur Broeders. Bedankt, Thur !


Sunday, March 19, 2006

Just a small note from me...

So, yours truly got entangled in some fulltime working activity, and it was rather busy last week - to put it this way, I would leave home at quarter to seven in the morning and come back at half past eight in the evening. My apologies for failing to update, but expect something today and/or tomorrow - at very least, I'll be posting the snips from my email exchange with Alan Brennert. So, sorry again for the lack of updates - but no worries, I'm not giving this thing up !

Comments on "Just a small note from me..."

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:18 PM) : 

That's just terrible. You have from half past eight in the evening to quarter to seven in the morning to make updates!!! hahaha ;-)

You have no reason to apologise. I think all us regular readers are just grateful to have a resource such as this. Keep up the good work and don't let your real work grind you down!

 

Blogger Nicki said ... (4:58 PM) : 

Slacker.

 

post a comment