Wish to contact me ? Go ahead - tzblog_at_gmail_com

Name:Mairosu
Location:Belgrade, Serbia


My site was nominated for Best Entertainment Blog!

























Template by Thur Broeders. Bedankt, Thur !


Sunday, February 26, 2006

Ch-ch-ch-ch-ch-changes !

Let it be known that I'm a man who cares about his audience. In order to ease the new readers in, and make browsing for everyone easier, I spent a whole hour battling HTML jibba-jabba so I could set up that nifty episode listing menu on the left hand side of your computer screen. A great web-designer I ain't, but this, in my opinion, makes everyone's life a little bit easier - especially for those new readers who come to this page via John's page or Wikipedia, and have to dig through the archives to find a specific episode.

I also ought to announce that I cracked 4000 (yes, that's four thousand) visits on this blog. I just might send out this link to the publishers after the work here is done, maybe compile a whole new "Companion" a la Zicree. Hey, it's not that far-fetched. ;)

Hope you're having as fun time reading as I'm having fun time watching and reviewing all those episodes.

Comments on "Ch-ch-ch-ch-ch-changes !"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:45 AM) : 

I hope you go as far as making a companion. You'll need more than just the episode synopses but once you've done them, you'll have the majority of the actual work done. Keep us posted!

 

Blogger Nicki said ... (3:43 PM) : 

Congrats on the 4000 and great work with the listing!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (5:15 AM) : 

Good job with the episode listing. It was difficult to have to navigate back to a certain date to try and find an episode listing. Your blog keeps getting better and better! Keep up the great work!

 

post a comment